英语电影经典台词
Congfu Panda 功夫熊猫 1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃 3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。 Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles. 4.俗语说, 过去的,已经过去了 未来的,还未可知 现在,却是上苍的礼赠 那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物) There is a saying, Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift) 5.世间无巧合 There are no accidents. 阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过) 肖申克的救赎 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
《乱世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德园!我要回家.我要想办法让他回到我身边.无论如何,明天是崭新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go home.I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题.
( To be or not to be, that's a question.)
1《泰坦尼克号》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I'm the King of the world. )
2《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name's Bond, James Bond.)
3《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
给我钱!(Show me the money!)
4《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以夺走我们的生命,但你永远也拿不走我们的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you'll never take our freedom.)
5《出租汽车司机》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我说话吗?你在跟我说话吗?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)
6《辛德勒的名单》(《Schindler's List》)
这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)
7《乱世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德园!我要回家.我要想办法让他回到我身边.无论如何,明天是崭新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go home.I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
8《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题.
( To be or not to be, that's a question.)
[甜心先生]
Jerry- That’s GREat, I’m very happy.
太好了, 我真高兴。
Rod- Are you listening, that''s what I''m gonna do for you. God bless you Jerry. But this is what you''re gonna do for me.
你在听吗?这是我要为你做的。愿神保佑你。但你要为我做件事。
Jerry- What can I do for you? Just tell me. What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么,你尽管说。有什么能效劳的?
Rod- It''s a very personal, very important thing. It''s a family motto. Are you ready Jerry?
这是非常私人的,非常重要的,是我们家的座右铭。
Jerry- I''m ready.
我准备好了。
Rod- Just wanna make sure you''re ready. Here it is, show me the money.
只是想确认一下你是不是准备好了. 就是, 让我赚大钱。
Show …
Me…
the…
Money…
让我赚大钱。
Rod- Doesn''t it make you feel good just to say that? Say it with me one time.
你感觉是不是很好呢?跟我说一次。
Jerry- Show you the money.
让你赚大钱。
Rod- Oh no no you can do better than that. Say it with meaning, brother. I got Bob Sugar on the other line. I better hear you say it.
噢,不,不。你可以说得再动听一点。带点感情的说。Bob Sugar 在另一条电话线上等着, 你最好能让我听到你说.
Jerry- Show you the money.
让你赚大钱。
Rod- No, not show “you.” Show “me” the money.
不, 不是让你, 是让我赚大钱。
Jerry- Show me the money.
让我赚大钱。
Rod- Yeah! Louder!
是的, 大声一点!
Rod- That''s it brother, but you got to yell that shit!
是的兄弟, 但你要喊出来。
Jerry- Show me the money!
让我赚大钱!
Rod- I need to feel you Jerry!
再加点感觉Jerry!
Jerry- Show me the money!
让我赚大钱!
Rod- Jerry, you better yell.
Jerry, 你要喊出来。
Jerry- Show me the money!
让我赚大钱!
Rod- Do you love this black man?
你爱这个黑人吗?
Jerry- I love this black man! Show me the money!
你爱这个黑人! 让我赚大钱!
Rod- I love black people.
我爱黑人!
Jerry- I love black people!
我爱黑人!
Rod- What you gonna do Jerry?
那你要做什么呢Jerry?
Jerry- Show me the money!
让我赚大钱!
Rod- Congratulations, you’re still my agent.
祝贺你, 你仍然是我的经纪人。
这篇 希望帮到你是蜘蛛侠2里的故事发生在“蜘蛛侠”打败“绿色恶魔”的两年后,彼得·帕克远离自己挚爱的女友玛丽·简,继续过着平淡而充满刺激的双重生活,白天他依旧是温文尔雅、有些木讷的大学生,晚上则化身成为拥有无限超人力量、除暴安良的蜘蛛侠。不过彼得·帕克却越来越难以平衡这种双重性格,周围的人开始怀疑他的身份,甚至很多人对其开始猜疑和误解。彼得·帕克一直生活在矛盾中,他希望向玛丽表白自己的爱恋,更希望能够跟她坦诚自己的真实身份。另外,彼得发现好友哈里·奥斯本对蜘蛛侠杀了他的父亲,一直耿耿于怀,身陷仇恨,不可自拔……与此同时,一场失败的实验使一位被称为“章鱼博士”的天才科学家变得偏激和疯狂,为了夺取权力和钱财,“章鱼博士”耍出各种手段,让他成为令蜘蛛侠最头疼的敌人。蜘蛛侠为了阻止这位疯狂科学家的恶行,开始了又一场惊心动魄的冒险之旅……Peter Parker''s having a rough time. His double life as the superhero Spider-Man is having a devastating impact on his civilian life. Things are so bad he declares that he''s quitting, and never putting on the suit again. However, his sense of duty forces him to become a hero again when the brilliant scientist Dr. Otto Octavius is deformed in an accident and becomes Dr. Octopus. With four metal tentacles sticking out of his back, he''ll prove to be a more than worthy opponent for Spider-Man.影片片段:Peter: Now what?Peter: Doctor Octavius. We have to shut it down. Please tell me how.Octavius: Peter Parker! Brilliant but lazy!Peter: Look at what''s happening. We have to destroy it.Octavius: I can''t destroy it. I won''t.Peter: You once spoke to me about intelligence. That was a gift to use for the good of mankind.Octavius: A privilege.Peter: These things have turned you into something you''re not. Don''t listen to them.Octavius: It was my dream.Peter: Sometimes to do what''s right we have to be steady and give up the things you want the most, even our dreams.Octavius: You''re right. He''s right. Listen, listen to me now.Peter: Now, tell me how to stop it.Octavius: It can''t be stopped. It''s self-sustaining now.Peter: Think!Octavius: Unless...the river! Drown it! I''ll do it.Peter: Hi!MJ: Hi.Peter: This is really heavy.Peter: MJ, in case we die...MJ: You do love me.Peter: I do.MJ: Even when you said you didn''t.Octavius: I will not die as a monster.
用英文来说
好莱坞影片经典台词200字(5篇)
All that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。
Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful; it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don't exist for anyone. You're an exception, Max, you're the only one who knows I'm here. You're a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I'm not getting off.
陆地?陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,一个太漂亮的女人,一段太长的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一种我不会创作的音乐。我永远无法放弃这艘船,不过幸好,我可以放弃我的生命。反正没人记得我存在过,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一个知道我在这里的人。你是唯一一个,而且你最好习惯如此。原谅我,朋友,我不会下船的。
这是《海上钢琴》里的两端台词
John Doe: (interrupts)A woman... so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever.
John Doe:(打断)一个女人,她的内心是那么丑陋,以至没有美丽的外表她就活不下去。一个毒品贩子,确切的说是一个贩毒的!别忘了还有那个传播疾病的妓女!只有在这个堕落人世里才能无愧地说这些人是无辜的,并且装出正义的嘴脸。但这就是问题的关键。我们在每个街角、每个家庭中看见种种致命的罪行,并且还容忍它们。我们容忍它们因为它们是常见的、鸡毛蒜皮的事。我们一天到晚都要忍受它们。好吧,再也不会这样了。我竖立了典范。世人将我的所作所为进行思索、研究和效仿……直到永远。
这是《七宗罪》里的台词飘(乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind经典台词
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
沉默的羔羊 经典台词
Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
汉尼拔:曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
泰坦尼克号经典台词
1.Outwardly,I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.Inside,I was screaming.
外表看我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons -of-*es in the word.
我们是真他*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you,there is nothing I would deny you,if you would not deny me.Open you are heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧!
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember,they love money,so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you are in the club.
只要你装的很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎.
6.All life a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气.
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who i'm going to meet,where i am going to wind up.
我喜欢早上一起来是一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.
8.I figure life is gift and i don't intend on wasting it.You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一种礼物,我不想浪费它,你不知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值.
10.We're women.Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人.我们的选择从来就不易.
11.you jump,I jump.(another touching sentense)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God is wipe away all the tears from there eyes,and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, Neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生离死别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow ang you're going to die and old , an old lady,warm in your bad.Not there,Not this night,Not like this .
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去.老师给你布置的作业,你到这来找枪手!!!而且还不给分,你这种行为要怎么形容呢(请写200字)自己动手啊,自己百度
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论