地球捍卫战-求推荐类似于独立日一样的电影?求推荐类似于独立日一样的电影!!
《世界大战》 一级大制作 激烈程度要差点
《星河战队》 你应该看过 可看性很强
《异形2》 勉强算吧 特战队到与地球失去联系的殖民星球消灭异形
《天兆》 类似世界大战 星际战争只是故事主线的背景
《火星人玩转地球》 恶搞版《独立日》 想轻松的值得欣赏下 想看火爆场面闪
电影《独立日》中的狗是拉布拉多么?
是的。和女主人公逃来逃去的那只。
独立日里的总统的经典台词是?
早上好,再过一个小时,这里的飞机将与世界各地的盟友并肩作战,你们将参与人类历史上最辉煌的空战!人类,这个词今天对于我们所有人将有新的意义!我们不能再为小小的分歧而内耗,我们将为共同的利益团结起来!也许是命运的安排,今天是独立日。我们将再次为自由而站!不是为了反抗暴政,压迫和迫害,而是为了生存,为了生存的权利而战斗!如果我们今天能够胜利,七月四日就不仅仅是美利坚合众国人民的假日,而是全世界人民发出同样的呐喊:我们不会默默的走向黑暗!我们不会就这样坐以待毙!我们要生存下去!一定要生存下去!今天,我们庆祝独立日!
Good morning. In less than an hour, aircrafts from here will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united by our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is 4th of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declare in one voice we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight, we are going to live on, we are going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!Good morning. In less than an hour aircrafts from here and all around the world will launch the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.... Mankind. The word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't consume by our petty differences anymore,we should united by our common interests.
Perhaps it's fate that today, July the Fourth, and we will once again fight for our freedom. Not from tyranny, persecution or oppression.But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exit. And should we win the day ,the fourth July will no longer be known as an American holiday. For this the day,but as the day when the world declared in one voice we will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We are going to live on. We are goning to survive. Today we celebrate our independence day.
早上好.一小时之内,这里的战机将与世界其他地方的战机联合起来,进行一场人类历史上最大规模的空战.人类,这个词对于今天的我们而言,已有了一个全新的含义.我们不能再因为彼此间微不足道的差异而无谓消耗.我们应该为我们共同的利益而团结起来.
也许是命运,今天是7月4日,你们将再一次为我们的自由而战,不是为了摆脱暴政,压迫和残害,而是为了我们继续的生存.今天,如果我们赢得这场战争,7月4日就将不仅仅是人们熟知的一个美国节日,而将成为这样一个日子,全世界用同一个声音宣布:"我们不会就此无声无息的步入黑暗,我们不会就此放弃斗争而走向消亡.我们将继续活下去,我们必将继续生存."就在今天,让我们庆祝我们的独立日!
电影独立日演讲的全文
总统激动人心的演讲
一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。
In less an hour,aircraft from here will join others from around the world.
发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。
Mankind.That word should have new meaning for all of us today
我们不能再为小事自相残杀。
We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more.
要为共同利益团结一致
We will be united in our common interest.
也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。
Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July.
你们要再次为自由而战。
And you will once again be fighting for our freedom.
不是为了反抗暴政或迫害。
Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution.
而是为了避免被消灭。
But from annihilation.
为了活命的权利而战。
We're fighting for our right to live.
为了生存。
To exist.
如果能够胜利。
And should we win the day,
七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)
the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
而是世人一同宣誓之日。
but as the day when the world declared in one voice.
我们不会束手就擒。
We will not go quietly into the night!
我们不会任人宰割。
We will not vanish without a fight!
我们将要继续生存
We're going to live on!
我们要渡过难关
We're going to survive!
今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日。
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day.你是神马,我是神马
你个啥,你才是大傻!
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论